- CF-19, CF-31, CF-53, CF-54, CF-AX3, CF-C2, CF-D1, CF-H2, CF-MX4, CF-SX2, CF-U1
No sound from speaker
CF-18, CF-19, CF-30, CF-31, CF-51, CF-52, CF-53, CF-74, CF-C1, CF-D1, CF-F9, CF-S10, CF-T8 and CF-U1
Windows 7 and Windows XP
||Aug 23, 2012
No sound from speaker(s) even not muted.
The Hotkey Appendix, which is an application software of
Panasonic, should be installed to mute/un-mute speaker(s).
- Once speaker(s) is muted, BIOS remembers that in NVRAM(*1).
To un-mute it back, the Hotkey Appendix is required.
To install the Hotkey Appendix, run setup.exe as an
administrator and follow the message.
The Hotkey Appendix is located at c:\util\hkeyapp\setup.exe
- Please refer to following "How to set up Hotkey Appendix
- Open Start Control Panel - Programs - Uninstall a program
(XP: Start -Control Panel - Add or Remove programs ),
confirm the Hotkey Appendix is in list.
- [Except; CF-D1 (No key board), CF-U1 (Fn and R key)]
Hit Fn and F4 key simultaneously, the speaker mute icon
should be displayed on the middle of screen.
If no icon is displayed, the Hotkey Appendix is not
Non-volatile random-access memory (NVRAM) is random-access
memory that retains its information when power is turned off.
Copyright: IT Products Business Unit AVC Networks company Panasonic Corporation Copyright (C) Panasonic Corporation 2012