- CF-19, CF-31, CF-53, CF-54, CF-AX3, CF-C2, CF-D1, CF-H2, CF-MX4, CF-SX2, CF-U1
Windows 8 Support Evaluation Information (Upgrade from Windows 7)
Updated: Apr 24‚ 2013
Notes of uploaded information
- This page details Windows 8 upgrade information for Panasonic TOUGHBOOK computers.
- This information is not a recommendation to upgrade to Windows 8, this information is purely for support purposes.
- All information is provided on the basis that :
- It is only provided through our support website.
- Support evaluation is done only on TOUGHBOOK computers in standard ex-factory configurations.
- Support evaluation is not done with any other 3rd party software or peripherals.
- For any queries related to 3rd party hardware and software support for Windows 8 please contact the related 3rd party manufacturer or provider.
- For any Windows8 related functions and features please refer to Windows 8 support pages.
- Panasonic and TOUGHBOOK reserve the right to change this information at any time.
Object-model selection and evaluation criteria
- Perform an evaluation in Windows 7 pre-installed models and select object models.
- Perform evaluation with Windows 8 Pro.
- Install Windows 8 in an object model to upgrade Windows 7 default settings of the Panasonic shipment for evaluation.
Download for upgrading to Windows 8 with Step-by-Step Guide
Download for Clean installing of Windows 8 with Step-by-Step Guide
- Upgrade Install from Windows 7 to Windows 8
Clean Install of Windows 8
- Installation program module of the upgrading and Clean installation program module and Step-By-Step Guide can download it each by clicking a download button.
CF-19A, CF-19B, CF-19X, CF-19Y, CF-197 series
CF-31J, CF-31K, CF-31M, CF-31R, CF-31N series
CF-52S, CF-52T, CF-53A, CF-53B, CF-53C series
CF-53D, CF-53E, CF-53F, CF-53G, CF-53H series
CF-C1, CF-H2A, CF-H2B, CF-U1, CF-F9, CF-S10C series