|A peripheral device does not work.
- The peripheral devices may be disabled by "Device Management".
Touch - [ Device Management] and confirm that the device is enabled or not.
|Cannot use a microSD memory card or other external storage.
- Confirm that [External storage] is enabled in "Device Management".
- If "SD card" is displayed at the "Dashboard", confirm that [SD card] is mounted.
- Remove and reinsert the microSD memory card by performing the following steps.
- Touch - [ Settings] - [ Storage] - [Unmount SD card].
- At the confirmation message, touch [OK].
- Slide the latch to unlock the cover and open the cover.
- Press the microSD memory card so it comes out of the slot, then draw it straight out.
- Reinsert the microSD memory card, then close the cover and slide the latch to lock the cover.
|Cannot recognize this computer as a mass storage device from another computer.
- To use this computer as a mass storage device of another computer, touch - [ Settings] - [More...] - [Tethering & portable hotspot] and touch [USB tethering] to remove a check mark.